5th February 2009
_______________
1.00pm - Ming calls.
Me: Hello?
Ming: When do you want the purse?
Me: Aiyo. I told you i want it last night, right. Why didn't you pick up my calls?
Ming: Sorry. I forgot to bring my phone.
Me: So, when are you going to give it to me?
Ming: You've got class at 2 right? I'll pass to my friend lah, so he can give it to you in the class.
Me: No! Where are you now?
Ming: At the hostel.
Me: Good! I'm coming down to pick it up. Meet me in front of your block.
Ming: Oh, okey then.
1.30pm - recieved my wallet back. Was really thankful. Don't know what i would do if ming didn't find it (Ming: If i didn't decide to go to the washroom yesterday, the purse might not be found at all. Nasib baik i saw your IC. And nasib baik the money was already gone. I would've taken the money if it was in the purse and if i hadn't seen your IC (jahat betul.). Haha.)
No comments:
Post a Comment